- September 16th 2017 Referral Networking Event, Tinley Park, IL
- August 5th 2017 Dolton Park District Health Fair 10:00am to 2:00pm
- May 20th 2017 at 11am Stress Management Workshop:
- Chatam Avalon Church of Christ, 8601 So. State Street Chicago, IL
- March 11th 2017 at 11am Stress Management Workshop:
- Chatham Avalon Church of Christ, 8601 So. State Street Chicago, IL
- August 6th 2016 Picnic and Community Health fair, Dolton Park District
- April 14th-16th 2016 National Teachers Workshop NTW (Church of Christ)
- Orland Hills Community Center 09/18/14
- Seminars/Therapy Workshops/Classes for 2013!
- Workshops at Lansing Church of Christ 17277 Wentworth Lansing, IL, Saturdays from 9:00-12:45
- March 2nd Communication, Lansing Church of Christ
- March 16th Stress Management, Lansing Church of Christ
- April 6th Anger Management, Lansing Church of Christ
- April 15th Crestwood Library--6:00 p.m-7:30 p.m ---Stress Siminar
- April 20th Conflict Resolution, Lansing Church of Christ
- May 18th Orland Hills Recreation Center--10:30 am-12:00p.m---Stress Siminar
- October 24th, 2013 Stress Seminar, Acorn Public Library, 15624 Central Ave. Oak Forest, IL 7pm-8:30 pm
Please Note (for paid workshops only):
Registrations, cancelled before seven days prior to the Seminar/Workshops/Class, can be refunded minus a $15 fee. No refunds can be made seven days prior to the workshops. Seminars/Workshops/Classes can be cancelled or rescheduled due to inadequate registration or other circumstances beyond my control. If I cancelled a Seminar/Workshop/Class due to inadequate registration you will recieve a full refund. If you are unable to attend a workshop, and cancel seven days prior to your Seminar/Workshop/Class, you have the option to substitute an upcoming Seminar/Workshop/Class event.
I will make every effort to reschedule a workshop in case of a fortuitous event or Act of God. Refunds will not be issued in such cases. I will assume no liability in the event that a Seminar/Workshop/Class is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrences or any other event that renders the performance of Seminars/Workshops/Classes impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to war, fire, extreme weather or other emergency.