Blue Cross/Blue Shield PP0 of IL
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have in-network mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance pay for out of network counseling?
- What is my deductible amount and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance provide for behavioral health services?
- What percentage of the cost does my insurance cover per therapy session?
- Do I need Pre-Authorization from my insurance or a referal from my primary care physician?
Please Note: When paying for therapy sessions with insurance, your insurance company must be given a diagnosis. This information must be given to your insurance company for me to receive payment for services rendered to you. You may choose to avoid this by using the cash pay option.
Payments are made at the beginning of each session. Cash, is accepted. All major credit cards are also accepted for payment through online PayPal.
Cancellation Policy: Please notify me approximately 24 hours in advance or you may be charged a percentage of the session fee.